Tuesday, April 17, 2007

april horsin' around....

...First show of the 2007 WWRC season is over. I did fairly well, mainly due to the fact that no one showed up. It was an incredibly sparsely attended, no competition day. So, all in all, i felt rather dubious for winning my little ribbons....





Nonetheless, i still find showing again tremendously fun, and am so glad i made the decision to re-start riding last summer. Yeah, the expense is a bit with my current debt status,,,,but investments to one's sanity are always a smart move in my view. I so love being back in saddle, as it were....even with getting severely cow-kicked 2 wks ago, and getting tossed off my mount early on show day. (I hadnt heard that due to the weather, all the hiorses had been kept inside for 2 days, and were Extremely Wound!) (oops)


A few photos of me and Speckles and our dubious awards....




No comments: